It does make lasers stand out in our laser room more than just regular fog juice it has reflective properties
Professor Mysterious Photonic Fog and Haze Fluid
- Generates a light-tracing fog or haze.
- Perfect for lasers, light tracing, and all types of haze visual effects.
- All Professor Mysterious Fog Machine Fluid is made from pure RO/DI water and pharmaceutical-grade FDA GRAS materials.
- For use in all water-based fog and haze machines 400w and higher.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-staining, and unscented.
Fog or haze machine, Professor Mysterious Photonic Fog Machine Fluid makes those light beams pop! Don't fill the volume with light-blocking density, fill it with just enough particle count to let your lasers, derbys, and PARs bounce off something other than the wall. It also works great for a creepy quagmire of lasers effect for your haunt!
Make your venue, party, event, or attraction even more special with our mind-bending selection of amazing Fog Scents!
To clean your fog machine, use Professor Mysterious Quick Clean Fog Machine Cleaner after every 20 hours of use.
Note: Due to how dense this product is, it may leave a residue if used indoors! In this event, simply clean with water.
SDS for all Professor Mysterious fog products are available here.
To learn more about how much fog liquid you should consider purchasing for your fog machine, check our our handy fog usage guide, appropriately named, "How Much Fog Machine Fluid Do I Need?"
For information on how to clean your fog machine, and how often you should clean it, check out our Cleaning Your Fog Machine blog!